Just as with my family post, I’m sparing you once again. Here’s a few of my favorites from the past 10 months sans blog.
1. How about an adorable wedding downtown Frisco with an elated bride and groom? Yes, please.
2. This sweet day included a lot of very excited children in the wedding party, which meant shooting at 36 weeks pregnant was actually really fun!
3. The English tea-inspired bridal session couldn’t have been more beautiful, and the fact that the bride and groom had the most adorable matchy-matchy names (Eric & Erica) made my heart happy!
4. Yet, another wonderful name–Lemmons! I couldn’t have been happier to photograph engagements, bridals, and a wedding, full of citrusy goodness!
*Side-note: I just had to include the “exit” photo because it had to be one of my all-time favorite memories at a wedding. To continue with my goal to be brief, let’s just say that a man lit about 40 sparklers…and you can imagine how that turned out!
5. To understand how amazing their love story is, you must realize that Jaimie is a cancer survivor. The day was filled with praises and tears because of the story the Lord had so beautifully written for them!
6. Can you see the giddiness? Melissa and Will’s day could not have been more beautiful!
7. Though I’m no golfer, I adored this golf-inspired engagement, as well as Megan’s glamorous bridal session in Fort Worth and wedding in Waco! They are such a beautiful couple with beautiful families!
8. Willing to go biking, hiking, and even kayaking, had they been open on weekdays, this couple was loads of fun! Just wait until you see their fun wedding!
9. These TCU fans bleed purple! What a joy it was to photograph such a wonderful couple!
If you want a peek at more photos from these sessions, skip on over to my Facebook Fan Page!